Sales & Marketing Administrative Assistant
Description: This is an opportunity to assist in the coordination of the sales and marketing activities within the Energy market sector. This position will assist with all aspects of the company’s marketing plan, including trade show support, graphic design support, website updates, digital marketing, and sales lead capture and tracking. In addition, the position will assist with basic sales activities such as: qualifying database sales leads, tracking individual sales personnel key performance indicators, and evaluating sales metric data that may assist us with setting the future direction of the organization.
Power Services Group is a market leader in providing integrated, turnkey solutions for the maintenance, repair and overhaul of steam and gas turbines, generators and balance of plant equipment for the power generation, oil & gas, and process industries, combining legacies and experience of Airco Inc. Companies, Turbine Generator Maintenance Inc., and Orbital Energy Services. This position will be based out of the Cape Coral, Florida office location. We are seeking someone who is interested in a career in the fields of Sales and/or Marketing and open to working in a variety of roles.
Responsibilities and Outcomes:
- Create and implement a targeted marketing campaign to aide in specific market penetration.
- Prepare for trade shows, giving the company the greatest opportunity for success at that show.
- Develop and maintain print materials such as brochures and line cards.
- Track Key Performance Indicators of individual sales personnel, and of the entire sales team.
- Qualify sales leads, and assist with customer management
- Trend market data to aid in future decision-making and sales techniques
Preferred Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Must have experience working with Microsoft Excel
- Ability to learn Constant Contact, WordPress (basic website updates), and a graphic design software such as Adobe Illustrator.
- Familiarity with website design and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) to improve website traffic is a plus.
- Willing to operate independently to complete small projects
- Good interpersonal skills to work well in a team environment
- Specific industry knowledge or experience is not required
Working Hours – The Cape Coral, Florida Office is open from 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM Monday through Friday. We are looking for someone that could work approximately 20 hours per week within normal business hours. For more information please send resume and email expressing your interest to: email@example.com