Key Account Manager – Southeast U.S.
Title: Key Account Manager – Southeast Region
Reports to: Vice President – Sales
Location: Southeast United States (Home-Based)
Power Services Group is looking for an organized, self-motivated individual with the ability to contact and develop customer accounts with little supervision while working within a team environment. PSG provides turnkey outage services for power generation equipment in all industries – including overhauls and repairs of steam and gas turbines. PSG is rapidly gaining traction through the development of relationships with owners and operators of power generation equipment. Power equipment requires regular maintenance services and online operational support. In this role, you not only act as a sales representative but also as a front line for service. You will be responsible for key accounts we are targeting for growth within the Southeast United States, with special emphasis on the large utilities within that region. This is a home-based position with approximately 60% travel.
Develop and maintain utility accounts within the Southeast Region in such a way as to develop the client relationship with these key outcomes:
• You become the key senior point of contact with the client base ensuring that we are consistently and professionally represented.
• You grow quality and quantity of business within the defined region.
• You will work together with the Inside Sales Managers to identify key potential opportunities.
• You will work within a developed Customer Relationship Management software to manage your territory.
The Key Account Manager’s performance is measured against a set of Key Performance Indicators such as sales performance against budget, number of meetings and customers contacted, and strength of opportunity funnel.
Principal Working Relationships
The principal working relationships are with the Executive VP – Business Development, Vice President of Sales, Inside Sales Managers, Commercial Management, and key Operations personnel.
• Competitive Base Salary
• Commission on Revenue Generated
• Full Benefits Package
• Demonstrated understanding and success in Sales and Account Management.
• 10+ years experience in the service industry of power generation equipment.
• Existing relationships with utility customers in the Southeast Region.
• Ability to perform job walks and provide information to commercial team for proposal development of turbine overhauls.
• High level of business and commercial acumen and an understanding of business value drivers.
• A strong self-starter with proven ability to develop new customers.
• Strong networking skills externally and internally – ability to cultivate and build collaborative relationships with counterparts.
• Strong written and oral presentation skills.
• Business or Engineering degree or similar.
• Ability to work effectively from a remote home office.
• Ability to maintain a CRM database.