Tooling Facility Administrative Assistant
Location: Knoxville, Tennessee
Reporting To: Joel Lay / Knoxville Shop Manager
Our tooling facility in Knoxville, Tennessee is seeking a professional, highly organized Administrative Assistant used to working in a fast- paced environment. This position will report to the Shop Manager as part of our Project Support Services Division.
- Proficient Microsoft Office experience with heavy concentration in Excel.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
- Basic to intermediate financial knowledge.
- Effective communication skills including writing, speaking and interpersonal communication.
- Ability to use computers, software and other technology for inventory and communication.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Placing and tracking orders to restock or maintain tooling inventory.
- Handling multiple vendors/ subcontractors.
- Issuing purchase orders.
- Entering and maintaining tooling inventory.
- Organizing and tracking tooling certifications.
- Receipt tracking and financial reconciliation.
- Assist tooling facility manager or Director of Project Support Services with any other tasks as needed.
If you’re career minded, join our team and reap the benefit of long-term employment with a company that works for you. We offer an attractive compensation package which includes, company paid holidays, medical, dental, life, company-matched 401k, paid vacation and growth & advancement opportunities. Candidates should include compensation history with confidential resume and submit it to email@example.com