PSG and our affiliated companies, Orbital Energy Services (OES), Turbine Generator Maintenance (TGM), and Airco Power Services, continues to closely monitor the COVID-19 situation to address concerns and issues that may affect the health and safety of our employees, customers, and suppliers. Like other organizations, PSG relies on guidance from the CDC and US Department of State related COVID-19 precautions. Communication with our partners remains a priority as the situation rapidly changes. As such, PSG has taken action to address its own facilities, as well as those customer facilities at which PSG employees are working.
PSG is currently operating with the following precautions in place to limit exposure to the COVID-19 virus. Our employees, and through their interaction with customers and suppliers, have implemented these actions regardless of location:
- Customer and supplier visits to PSG facilities must be business-critical and approved by the facility manager. As a precaution, body temperature of any person entering a PSG facility, employee or visitor, is checked and must be within CDC guidelines.
- All travel unrelated to execution of business has been eliminated. All air travel must be approved by senior management directly reporting to the CEO. Our field teams are driving to customer job sites as much as possible and will comply with all customer-specific site protocols.
- All employees returning from international travel are self-quarantined for 14 days at home to ensure wellness.
- Where practical, office employees have the option to work from home to promote social distancing.
- Web meetings and teleconferences are encouraged as an alternative to face-to-face meetings, both internally and externally.
PSG’s commitments to safety and service excellence remain our top priorities and our core values, and we will take the necessary steps to ensure the highest standards of both are at the forefront of everything we do.
Chief Executive Officer
Power Services Group