As we continue through this busy spring turbine outage season completing projects for customers across the globe, it is important to take a moment to reflect upon our Core Values. We strive to perform safe, quality work – and act with honesty and integrity – as we attempt to exceed customer expectations. Our team members are amazing individuals, and it is because of their desire to live by these guiding principles that make us successful as an organization. We have an excellent team, and consider our customers part of that team. We enter each turbine project with the same mindset, and the same desire to accomplish the objectives of our customers. Let’s continue to do amazing things and finish this turbine outage season strong. Stay safe everyone!
- Safety – PSG’s top priority, demonstrated by our excellent track record.
- Zero Recordable Injuries in 2020 (TRIR is 0.00)
- We have exceeded 2 million man-hours since our last lost-time accident and have been recognized by the National Safety Council for this accomplishment.
- We passionately care about the safety of our team and behave as safety leaders. We are committed to preventing injuries to our people and everyone we work with.
- We are proud of our reputation, built over many years, which depends on us doing the right thing. We build trust and act with honesty.
- Quality and Service Excellence
- Our company depends on our customers; we strive to understand current and future customer needs, meet our customer’s requirements and consistently exceed their expectations.